Podcast episode 69 is titled Scared To Date, Cheating On Husband, Date Like A Man. TheRelationshiPodcast gives advice to people that write in. The big disclaimer is that they did not write in to us. Yes, we will be giving our 2-cents on all your love problems whether you like it or not. Doctor Ryan, Drey, and John are in the building.
Scared To Date, Cheating On Husband, Date Like A Man Outline
- J Topic: I’m Around A Lot Of Women
- Summary: Not sure about dating and everything else.
- Question: Should I eliminate dating completely?
- Submitted by: Derby Girl
- A Topic: I Want To Cheat On My Husband
- Summary: I am married, but I want to be with my ex.
- Question: Should I work it out or do what I want?
- Submitted by: What I Want
- R Topic: They Say I Date Like A Guy
- Summary: People have told me that I date like a man.
- Question: What is this notion that a woman would “think like a man”?
- Submitted by: Seeking Emotionally Stable Lumberjack
- Resource Reads:
S3.E69 will be the last episode by the TRP. Thank you for taking the time to support us and listen to our episodes. I hope you were able to get something valuable from our content; the very most a good laugh. Drey, John, and Ryan wish you the best in life and your relationships. Thank you again for your support.
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This is the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”