Podcast episode 68 is titled Roommate Issues, Marry Me Now, Used For Sex. TheRelationshiPodcast gives advice to people that write in. The big disclaimer is that they did not write in to us. Yes, we will be giving our 2-cents on all your love problems whether you like it or not. Doctor Ryan, Drey, and John are in the building.
Roommate Issues, Marry Me Now, Used For Sex Outline
- J Topic: ‘She Expects Us Not To Do Anything Of A Sexual Nature’
- Summary: Dating my roommate’s brother. It isn’t going well.
- Question: Am I wrong for not wanting to have rules in my own private space?
- Submitted by: Desperate
- A Topic: At Three Months, He Says He Wants To Marry Me
- Summary: He wants to marry me already and I am not there yet.
- Question: Is it OK to just not know and to try to take it slow?
- Submitted by: Concerned
- R Topic: Am I Being Used For Sex?
- Summary: I think I am being used for sex.
- Question: How do I figure out if what we have is love or just physical attraction?
- Submitted by: Feeling Used
- Resource Reads:
*Please be advised that S3E69 will be the last episode of the TRP forever (Releasing 07/01/19)
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This is the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”