The TRP team decided to change the format of our episodes moving forward. This is so each of us gets a chance to talk about a topic that is important to each of us. Plus, this gives our listeners a chance to hear a variety of topics. Sometimes the variety of life is better, right? Today, we discuss dating coaches, clinginess, and delaying family.
Dating Coaches, Clinginess, Delaying Family Outline
- J Topic: Should People Considering Using A Dating Coach?
- From your lens, do you think it is more difficult to find a match now versus back then?
- What are your thoughts if someone you know wanted to use a dating coach?
- Is there a stigma for people that need the aid of a dating coach?
- Single Dating Coach vs Boo’d Up Dating Coach. Would you use a single Dating Coach?
- A Topic: How To Deal With Stage 5 Clinginess.
- In your younger days, have you ever been accused of being clingy?
- What would you say is the difference between “clingy” and “stage 5 clingy?”
- Have you ever dated anyone that was either of those things?
- What would be your advice to someone who is really attracted to a stage 5 clinger?
- R Topic: What Are The Challenges Of Starting A Family Later?
- Do you feel people in this generation are more likely to freeze their eggs or sperm as they get older?
- Which gender is more likely to sacrifice their career for the greater good of the family unit?
- Why are some people not hindered to start a family knowing they cannot afford to do so (student loans, mortgages, etc.)?
- What are your thoughts on this LGBTQ family, who asked their maternal mom (baby’s grandmother) as a surrogate?
- Follow-Up (if unanswered): What do you think the impact will be on the mom?
- Resource Reads:
- A New Breed Of Experts Is Going Beyond Executive And Life Coaches To Help Professionals Conquer Another Area Of Their Lives: Dating
- Can You Have A Successful and Healthy Relationship Without Trust? – S2E23
- Marquita Johnson – MillennialDatingCoach
- Run! The Signs You’ve Got A Stage-5 Clinger On Your Hands
- How to Avoid Being a Stage 5 Clinger When Dating a Girl You Really Like
- 20 Signs You Might Be A Stage Five Clinger
- This gay married couple wanted to have a child via CNN
- Women in their 40s freeze their Eggs via The Guardian
- Sperm Banking goes Direct to Consumer via CNBC
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This is the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”