We face life transitions in our daily lives; majority of the time they are unexpected. What about the things that matter the most like marriage, babies, taking care of parents, etc.? In Season 2, Episode 44 about Milestone Moments, we cover important milestones that occur in one’s life. You can say these transitions/phases help setup your journey to experiencing these key milestones in your life. We’ll go over the most life changing ones with a few exceptions.
Do You Have A Guide To Tackling Life’s Transitions? Outline
- What is your definition of a life transition?
- According to Managing Difficult Life Transitions, these losses are affiliated with life transitions:
- Do you agree with this list? Why or why not?
- We have covered the elements of loss affiliated with life transitions, here are various ones you may potentially go through:
- Becoming an adult
- Changing careers
- Becoming disabled/ill
- Raising children
- Changing gender identity (LGBTQ)
- Losing your life partner(s) via death/divorce/imprisonment
- Change of religion
- Rehabilitation back into society via prison, comatose, or rehabilitation treatment
- Which ones are the most important from the listed?
- Are there any life transitions that are unique to an individual?
- Resource Reads:
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This is the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”