5 Love Languages? In the beginning of my current relationship, I had a hard time figuring her out; does she love me? For a woman’s point of view, I talk to my homegirl, Sherry. Shout out to Sherry in The Bay! Sherry is my favorite Ratchet. Sherry asked me about my 5 love languages, which I did not know about. The 5 Love Languages is a book by Gary Chapman that specifies that every person has 5 ways to express and experience love. Chapman’s theory is that people organically give love in the way that they prefer to receive love.
Do You Believe In Gary Chapman’s Theory There Are 5 Love Languages? Outline
- Explaining Gary Chapman’s 5 Love Languages
- Words of affirmation – Using words to support the other person.
- Gifts – a present.
- Acts of Service – Actions that your partner will like.
- Quality time – Giving your partner your undivided attention.
- Physical touch – Any action that requires physical touch.
- What is your thoughts that people “give love in the way that they prefer to receive love?”
- Do any of the 5 Love Languages resonant with you?
- Which of these languages is the most important?
- Which of the languages do you think is the least important?
- If people have a mismatch on how they give/receive love, is there a way to reconcile this to improve the relationship?
- Resource Reads:
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”