Is sex a chore now? This topic came about because I was listening to a podcast episode, The Chore of Sex, by Relationship Hot Topics with Hank Davis and Rebecca Ryder. After listening to it, I think I can relate that sex is a chore sometimes. I’ve had a few long term relationships (over 1 year) and sometimes the sexual excitement definitely dissipates. You still love them, but the sexual fervor you once had is not the same anymore. I was curious if other guys or even if women have experienced this.
Do Any Of You Find Having Sex Is A Chore Now? Outline
- Do you feel that sex is a chore? Or heard similar stories from your friends or family?
- Which sex do you think experience this the most?
- Or do you think it’s even?
- Do you think only a certain age demographic feels that sex is a chore?
- Is this because people have been desensitized by sex with the same partner?
- What are the best excuses to get out of sex?
- What’s The Best Excuse To Avoid Sex When You’re Just Not DTF?
- Funny Ones:
- This bench is too public (8)
- I have a partner already (12)
- I ate Taco Bell today (15)
- My religion forbids it (25)
- I masturbated too much today (29)
- The dog is watching (33)
- Do you think the easy access to porn has an effect on this?
- What is your take on partners faking orgasm?
- Resource Reads
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”