I’ve [John] had many girlfriends come and go. The funny part is I was more upset that I couldn’t hangout with her friend’s anymore than the break up itself. A lot of them were really cool people and I enjoyed their company. I had a friend that was in a long term relationship before it ended; he told me that he was more devastated that he could not hangout with her family. I’m curious if you guys have had this experience too.
Is It Appropriate To Stay Friends With Your Exes Friends Outline
- Have any of you had this experience before? Missing your exes family or friends.
- Is there circumstance where it is okay to continue a relationship with your ex’s inner circle?
- Good break up?
- Bad break up?
- Circumstances do not matter?
- Have you ever been confronted by an ex about this? Example, “You are not allowed to hangout with my friend’s or family.”
- Does any of this matter in comparison when we were younger vs. now?
- Do you have a problem if your ex is friends with your friends?
- What about being social media friend’s?
- Is there an appropriate way to tell your friends not to be friends with them?
- Is there an appropriate way to tell your ex to not be friends with your friends?
- Resource Reads:
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”