We mainly talk about the concept of relationships a lot and we’ve defined it in different ways every episode. But, what about love? Just like relationships, love is a very ethereal concept and each person’s understanding can vary based on their experience.
What Is Love? Baby Don’t Hurt Me. Don’t Hurt Me. No More. Outline
- What is love (as a broad concept) to you?
- Ryan: Catalyst, Vessel, and Beacon
- Andrey: First prong: Feeling and Second prong: Substantiation through action
- John: Having affection for a person or other people, and put their needs above yours
- Is this how you feel love is understood by the world today?
- What are the main categories of love that you have in your life?
- Is there some form of love in every type of relationship that you have?
- What is romantic love to you?
- Romantic love
- It’s mostly thought of as involuntary. Is it?
- If you fall out of love with someone, did you love them in the first place?
- Does love need to be mutual for it to be considered love?
- Does love transcend wrongdoing? Should it? (ie. abusive relationships, cheating, etc.)
- Resource Reads:
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”