Do You Define Yourself By Your Horoscope Or Do You Define Your Horoscope? Yohana Desta, author of Why women believe in astrology more than men. stated that “Approximately one in four Americans believes in astrology, according to a 2009 Pew Research Center poll. This figure grew slightly over the years, as a 2013 poll from Harris Interactive of 2,250 Americans showed 29% of people believe in astrology. However, a gender divide exists — according to a 2005 Gallup poll, about 28% of women believe in astrology, compared to 23% of men.” In Episode 29, the TRP discuss if there is any truth to horoscopes about ourselves and relationships.
Do You Define Yourself By Your Horoscope Or Do You Define Your Horoscope? Outline
- What do you know about Astrology and Zodiac Signs?
- What is your Zodiac Sign?
- Do you feel this is an accurate portrayal of who you are as a person?
- Do you think men or women believe in Astrology/Zodiac more?
- How do you feel about people dating based on Zodiac signs?
- How do you feel about people that go to fortune tellers for love advice?
- If people have a strong belief in Astrology, do you think this can be dangerous for relationships? Since the “future” is already written.
- Resource Reads:
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”