What is Your Relationships With Introverts or Extroverts? Are you an introvert or extrovert? Do you prefer to date one or the other? Does it matter to you? In episode 28, Ryan poses this question to the TRP team. We discuss what we think we are, if there are pros and cons of each one of them, and if you should completely disregard the other if you are looking for a significant other.
What is Your Relationships With Introverts or Extroverts? Outline
- Definitions according to Webster’s dictionary:
- Introvert: One whose attention and interests are directed toward one’s own thoughts and feelings.
- Extrovert: One whose attention and interests are directed wholly or predominantly toward what is outside self.
- What do you see yourself as and why?
- What are your thoughts on the 16 Personality Archetypes by Myers and Briggs? M&B Personality Test.
- What were the Pros and Cons of dating an Introvert?
- What were the Pros and Cons of dating an Extrovert?
- Is it harder to date an introvert or an extrovert? Why or why not?
- Should people completely not date a certain type?
- Resource Reads:
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”