Welcome to Part 2 of Quest for Answers featuring Dr. Events (Elaine). Elaine joins the TRP staff to continue our relationship talk. Elaine brought her own questions that she would like answered from the male perspective. If you guys missed Part 1, you should definitely listen to Part 1 prior to Part 2. To those that are jumping in now, here is a quick synopsis: It is fortunate we have Dr. Events, Elaine, to be our female panelist to represent her whole gender. I believe Elaine could provide great insight into this because (1) female perspective, (2) 20-something demographic, and (3) the industry that she works in. Elaine is an entrepreneur and wedding event planner so she must have a wealth of knowledge from working with partners as they work to their big day. Today, Dr. Events and the TRP will take the journey for our Quest For Answers.
QFA: Quest For Answers Featuring Dr. Events Outline
- If your significant other’s friends aren’t loyal to their significant others, what does that make your partner? Birds of a feather flock together?
- Bachelor and bachelorette parties: You are getting married to your partner because you obviously trust them, but something about a last hoorah can even get the loyalist people to do unlikely things. Thoughts?
- Does marriage really change things for couples? You’re great together as a couple, so you take the next step and make it official. Then you have kids and your life isn’t the same anymore. Is it wrong or still taboo to want a life partner and children without making it government official?
- Business trips: If you are dating or married to someone who goes on numerous business trips or vice versa, what can you do to stay connected and really maintain the trust?
- Resource Reads:
- More Information on Dr. Events
For more information or to inquire about receiving a quote for your event, please go here.
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”