TheRelationshiPodcast is on a Quest For Answers, we knew we were missing the female perspective on our podcast. This is something that our friend’s and fan base has voiced as well. It is fortunate we have Dr. Events, Elaine, to be our female panelist to represent her whole gender. I believe Elaine could provide great insight into this because (1) female perspective, (2) 20-something demographic, and (3) the industry that she works in. Elaine is an entrepreneur and wedding event planner so she must have a wealth of knowledge from working with partners as they work to their big day. Today, Dr. Events and the TRP will take the journey for our Quest For Answers.
QFA: Quest For Answers Featuring Dr. Events Outline
- What is dating? There’s talking, see each other, dating, being exclusive then official. What determines these steps?
- What makes a guy or girl know he or she is The One? Or what’s the breaking factor that makes a person want to commit? How long does it typically take?
- Man wants it all: looks, ambition, wifey qualities, woman to be down for him. But why don’t they feel like they should reciprocate?
- Can Men and Women be just friends?
- Resource Reads:
- More Information on Dr. Events
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”