Ryan had to come up with a new episode in an hour and this is what he came up with. We already talked about break-ups and giving second chances. However we have never explored the topic of the Point of No Return (PONR, apex of a relationship), which was mentioned in our Five Stages of a Relationship episode. The Point of No Return is basically the stage where you are ready to walk away from the relationship for good.
What Brought You To The Point Of No Return (PONR)? Outline
- How do you define the point of no return (PONR)?
- When was the last time you experienced the PONR?
- What’s the pettiest reason you reached the PONR? Most severe reason?
- Is the PONR triggered by one party or both parties?
- Can Dealbreakers (S1.E5) be used to determine what the PONR looks like?
- Is there a difference between a friend’s PONR threshold vs. a significant other(s) PONR?
- Can Cohesiveness (S1.E6) eliminate the potential risk of experiencing PONR with your friends or loved ones?
- Can you ever recover from PONR and give a Second Chance (S2.E17) at love or friendship?
- Are there specific circumstances that would ever prevent you from reaching the PONR?
- Resource Reads:
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”