Andrey found an interesting article 11 “Not So Easy” Topics Every Married Couple Needs To Discuss by Troy Spry. The article was meant for married couples, but it can be applicable to anyone in a committed relationship as well. The article lists 11 controversial relationship topics you should have with your partner. Due to time restrictions, we may not cover all of them, but the link to the article is on the copy if you want to review all of them.
What Relationship Topics Should All Couple Discuss? Outline
- Can you still have opposite sex friends?
- Should you tone down your sexy?
- Are conversations with exes still okay?
- Should your partner have access to all your social media and passwords to your phone?
- How much sex should be expected?
- Can you have a “work wife” or “work husband?” Is this okay, or out of bounds?
- How much of your personal relationship should be shared with friends and family?
- Resource Reads:
- If you like this episode you should listen to:
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”