Have you ever given a relationship a second chance? Some of us have never given anybody a second chance [Ryan]. Ryan felt the need to explore this topic as he has gotten older and encountered people who have given their old flames a “second chance” to rekindle the passion. People always say “once a cheater/deadbeat/loser/whore always a cheater/deadbeat/loser/whore.” Is that really the case or is it possible that people can turn over a new leaf?
What Is Your Thought On Relationship Second Chances? Outline
- Have you ever given any of your relationships a second chance? If so why/why not?
- Would you give your current Significant Other (or Date) a second chance?
- What are some ‘Dealbreakers’ that wouldn’t warrant a second chance no matter how much you like them? (refer back to Episode 5, Season 1 of The RelationshiPodcast)
- Which cohort is more likely to give a second chance, younger or older people? And why?
- Do you know anyone who gave their S/O a second chance and had a happy ending? What about a ‘bad ending?’
- Resource Read
- If you like this episode you should listen to:
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”