In previous episodes, we have spent a fair share of time talking about dating. We have discussed what the dating landscape is now compared to our youth. So I think it’s a natural transition to talk about; marriage. Specifically, why is this generation taking so long to get married or delaying marriage?
Why Are We Taking So Long To Get Married In This Generation? Outline
- What is the meaning of marriage to you?
- Is marriage less of a priority today than it was before?
- Do you believe people are postponing marriage because the dating landscape is the way it is? Or is there other additional reasons?
- What are the Pros of postponing?
- What are the Cons of postponing?
- Do you think how people are dating now can jeopardize the future of marriage?
- Open discussion
- Resource Reads
- If you like this episode, you should listen/read:
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”