In a lot of our episodes, Ryan and John always bring up online dating and new terminology that I’ve never even heard of. As someone who hasn’t dated anyone new since the advent of the iPhone, I want to know the current landscape of the dating scene. I’m sure we have a decent amount of listeners who are like me as well so why don’t we go over it?
The Challenging Dating Landscape of Today Outline
- So what is dating like today?
- Online dating – how does it work?
- Chronology for different apps
- Do people still call each other and talk?
- Do people still ask to be significant others? How do you establish Facebook official? Do you think it’s necessary?
- So we went over ghosting, but the last time we were together I believe we learned about “stacking.” What is it and have you guys ever done it?
- What is cushioning?
- Faux Bae?
- With all this said, do you guys believe that traditional dating is basically dead unless you lived through it?
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”