Raymond aka Reibot Art (IG: R3ib0t) is a creative artist through and through, from battling against (and along side) his crew Squishy Docious (Facebook, Twitter) in the art of Bboying to his current medium using acrylic paint, aerosol sprays, and origami paper. His consciousness breaks through multiple creative boundaries. Currently he is an exhibitor through the Artscape Riverside Council for the Spring-Summer 2018.
Art and the Creative Process with Reibot Outline
- What is your definition of art?
- What inspired you into creating this type of art and how?
- Currently as an artist your forced to tread the fine line between passion and profit, how do you maintain a healthy balance?
- What relationships in your life inspire you to create on this type of canvas?
- Do you feel it’s necessary to have a substance or remain sober as a creative artist?
- In a monogamous relationship, do you feel one of you has to have a stable income/lifestyle or can both individuals in the relationship pursuit artistic endeavors without conflict of interests?
Read the Hypebeast article on the H&M controversy here.
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”