Every time there is any sort of customer service related interaction; a relationship is formed. This relationship is invested to certain degrees. We have relationships with our family, friends, significant others, acquaintances, etc. Most of us would agree that we hold a higher priority for the relationships we have with those that we have known for awhile and have a deeper history with. In this episode, Ryan wants to explore the Customer Service industry. Believe it or not, Customer Service revolves around relationships; connecting with the customer to provide them with solutions to their problems.
Customer Service is Building Relationships Outline
- How do you define customer service?
- Have you (or still) currently working in this industry?
- Do you have a bad customer service experience you’d like to share?
- Do you have a good customer service experience you’d like to share?
- Do you feel there’s a difference in within specific industries?
- Have you ever dated anyone in customer service? If so, how was that like?
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”