Relationship Ambiguity, is it reasonable or unreasonable to stay in these weird medium phases of any relationship? For some, the ambiguous grey area defines comfort but for others it can also signal rocky challenges ahead. The TRP Team takes a grand look at this gradient and uncovers what’s important to them.
Ambiguity In a Relationship Outline
- What is your definition of relationship ambiguity?
- Different types of Relationship Ambiguity:
- Friend/Sibling-zoned (Mention Episode 4, Between acquaintances, sometimes no intimacy), catalyzed this episode.
- Casual/Open Relationship(s) (Between strangers/acquaintances, sometimes intimacy and multiple parties involved; Love Triangles, Squares, Quadrilaterals, etc.)
- Domestic Partnership Sans Marriage Ceremony: (Steady Relationship, Monagamous or Polyamorous)
- Fringe- Post Partnership Crossroads, no legal or religious union (relationship on the rocks, dispersement of property, unnatural estrangement: ghosting or abandonment)
- Fringe – Post Partnership Crossroads, legal and/or religious union (relationship on the rocks, child(ren) custody/support, dispersement of property, unnatural estrangement: ghosting or abandonment)
- Are there any methods to avoiding any of these in the short-term or long-term?
- How does this tie to previous episodes?
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”