Welcome to Valentine’s Day for Singles and Couples. If you are not in the know, Valentine’s Day is on Wednesday, February 14th this year. Make sure you guys or gals mark it on your calendar and/or set a reminder alert. In this special episode, TheRelationshiPodcast team discusses how we tackled this special day when we were single vs. not single.
Here are some interesting statistics about Valentine’s Day brought to you by Statistic Brain:
- Average annual spending: $13B
- % of all flowers purchased by men: 73%
- % of women who send themselves flowers: 14%
- Amount the average consumer spends on Valentine’s Day: $116.21
- % of women who would end their relationship if they didn’t get anything for Valentine’s Day: 53%
- Average number of children conceived on Valentine’s Day: 11,000
The Valentine’s Day for Singles and Couples Outline
- How do you guys get a last minute date?
- How do you plan the right spots for the occasion?
- How do we get out of a bad date?
- How do you ask for a second date?
- Is sex always an option if it presents itself on a first date?
- How do you plan something for your significant other?
- How do you decide the right spots for the right occasion?
- How do you fix a horrible date night with your significant other?
- How do you keep the fire alive after a long relationship?
If you want to be a guest on #InFatChewAsian or TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Episode 1 LISTEN NOW.
This the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”