Burgers have been a staple of western culture for thousands of years. Some people say, it started with Genghis Khan, others believe the town of Hamburg played a significant role in building our hefty hot plate. Whatever you believe in, this hands-on dish brings together people from all walks of life, all while being wrapped up in paper and ready to eat. While this episode was meant to be burger session, things get a lil ‘Roasty’ for Ryan and the Gang as the comments become
How You Like Them Burgers Outline
- Interesting Burger FACTS.
- What makes a good burger?
- How do you like your burger?
- What is your highlighted burger spot?
- Burger Parlor – Orange – Andrey- Danish Blue (2.5 stars, highly suggest to try it).
- Umami Burger – John – Impossible Burger (2.5 stars, texture wise needs work).
- Hometown Donuts- Ryan
- Rating for In N Out, the fast-food Burger chain
- Andrey- 1 star
- John- 1 star
- Ryan- 1 star
- First time all three of us have a unanimous decision, which gave INO our 3 star approval.
If you want to be a guest on #InFatChewAsian or TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
Our Rating Scale: Each of us have a star that we can apply to our episode’s central theme. With a maximum of 3-stars that can be earned at the most.
- 1 Star = Our Favorite. Always consistent and willing to go back for seconds or thirds.
- 0.5 Star = Somewhat inconsistent and on the fence with the quality.
- 0 Star = Forget about it. We don’t even want to go back or resample anything.
Listen to the previous episodes of this mini-series if you have not already. Start from Episode 2 LISTEN NOW.
This is the NON-Hot Dog Disclaimer: ‘We at InFatChewAsian do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, creed, or choice of patties. You eat what you like. These opinions are solely based on our own dining experiences; our palates are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal rice consumption habits. At the end of the day, we can always agree to keep it delicious. Please enjoy the fresh hot buns.”