In the previous discussion on Improve Yourself Before Dating (episode 11), Ryan mentioned The Bar of Standards; not the bar at The Standard Hotel. Ryan thought this would be a great episode because everyone has this “bar” in reference to our partners and potential partners. Meaning that everyone has their own criteria when choosing a partner. Lets find out and get to the top (or bottom) of this.
The bar of standardS Outline
- How do you define “The Bar of Standards?”
- Are there differences of this Bar between Men and Women?
- Are there levels to your Bar of Standards or just one baseline?
- If so, when do you feel the need to adjust?
- With all the topics we’ve covered so far this season, which ones create the biggest impact to setting this bar? Is it any of the following:
- Communication Differences (Episode 7)
- Cultural Barriers (Episode 3)
- Deal Breakers (Episode 5)
Intro and Outro music from The PassionHiFi.
Scratching done by DJ Indoe (Drey).
If you want your music to be featured on our podcast (or contact us) please send us an e-mail.
Episode 11 (Recap) – Improve Yourself Before Dating. Check it out here.
This is the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”