Improving Yourself Before Dating, a cliche’ idea one of audience members suggested mentioned we should do an episode based around this central idea. This is a great topic choice because a majority of us learn something about ourselves in every relationship; whether successful or not. Special thanks to BooBoo for filling out our survey and making this awesome topic choice for today. We hope to answer all of your questions!!
Improving Yourself Before Dating Outline
- First of all, do you guys actively try to improve yourselves?
- What are some of the things that you guys do to improve yourselves?
- Hobbies, skills, discipline?
- Have you ever directly observed the benefits of doing this?
- What suggestions would you give to someone who doesn’t actively do this, but wants to?
- Tips, tricks, advice
- Why do you think it’s important for someone to actively improve themselves?
The song that Andrey refers to towards the end of the podcast is Brother Ali – Picket Fence (lyrics):
Intro and Outro music from The PassionHiFi.
Scratching done by DJ Indoe (Drey).
If you want your music to be featured on our podcast (or contact us) please send us an e-mail.
Episode 10 (Recap) – Dating Alpha Women. Check it out here.
This is the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”