We dive into dating alpha women. Ryan and I had a brief conversation about potential collaborations. He mentioned a trio of woman that had a podcast–ABG Podcast, which is a trio of women. At first I thought ABG was short for Asian Baby Girls (which made me less interested), but it was Asian Boss Girls instead (which drew me back in). I thought about it and contrasted how much different women TODAY are compared to women 40 years ago. Today there are a lot more opportunities for women than before. Women today are much more highly educated, hold more powerful positions in business, they are in all industries that were previously dominated by men, have a lot of expendable income, and they just have the power of freedom to do whatever they want. Lets go!!
Dating Alpha Women Outline
- What is your definition of an Alpha Woman?
- Have you ever dated an Alpha Woman?
- Generally speaking, do you think it is difficult for men (or women) to date a strong, independent woman?
- Do you think it is harder for Alpha Woman to find partners?
- What qualities does a man (or woman) need to date an Alpha Woman?
- What kind of men (or women) have a tendency to prefer a Alpha Woman?
- Discussion Reference: How To Date An Alpha Female by Madeline Haller. Read here.
Intro and Outro music from The PassionHiFi.
Scratching done by DJ Indoe (Drey).
If you want your music to be featured on our podcast (or contact us) please send us an e-mail.
Episode 9 (Recap) – Five Stages of a Relationship by George Levinger. Check it out here.
This the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”