Do you ever wonder why your your man or boy friends have GNOs (Guys Night Out)? This Neanderthal event happens on a random weekday, but can also occur on weekends. We always come back late and very drunk with a goofy ass smile. GNO always involves alcohol, sports, video games, chest pounding, water cooler talk, and possibly twisting another friend’s nipple(s). We are very much modern cavemen, but very humorous if you had the lucky chance to tag along. Andrey wanted to dive into this topic we will call Lets Talk About Guy Time.
lets talk about guy time Outline
- Why do you need guy time?
- Is it mostly your need to get away from the relationship?
- Is it more for you need to keep in touch with close friends?
- Are there some activities that you can only do with certain groups of friends.
- All of the above?
- What are some of these activities?
- Video/tabletop games
- Watching sporting events
- Can your partner possibly participate in some of these activities?
- If so, what is some of the advice or backstory you would give to significant partners to help them in engaging in these activities.
Intro and Outro music from The PassionHiFi.
Scratching done by DJ Indoe (Drey).
If you want your music to be featured on our podcast (or contact us) please send us an email.
Episode 7 (Recap) – Decoding What Guys Say. Do We Mean What We Say? Check it out here.
This is the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: “We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliation, religion, or creed. These opinions are soley based on our unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”