Podcast Episode 69 aka TheRelationshiPodcast Finale is titled Scared To Date, Cheating On Husband, Date Like A Man. TheRelationshiPodcast gives our final unsolicited advice to people that write in(directly) to those of the Boston Globe Dating Column Series entitled Loveletter. Yes, we will be giving our 2-cents one last time, to all your love problems whether you like it or not. Doctor Ryan, Drey, and John are in the building to make sure you get a great chuckle. So we hope you join us in our future endeavors as we cast off into the sunset and venture into new horizons!
Scared To Date, Cheating On Husband, Date Like A Man Outline
- J Topic: I’m Around A Lot Of Women
- Summary: Not sure about dating and everything else.
- Question: Should I eliminate dating completely?
- Submitted by: Derby Girl
- A Topic: I Want To Cheat On My Husband
- Summary: I am married, but I want to be with my ex.
- Question: Should I work it out or do what I want?
- Submitted by: What I Want
- R Topic: They Say I Date Like A Guy
- Summary: People have told me that I date like a man.
- Question: What is this notion that a woman would “think like a man”?
- Submitted by: Seeking Emotionally Stable Lumberjack
- Resource Reads:
*This is our FINAL PODCAST EPISODE moving forward if you want to enjoy our TRP Episodes Uninterrupted you can CLICK HERE on the YouTube Icon below.
If you want any of us to be a guest on your podcast or send us well wishes in our future endeavors please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This is the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”